26 things President Buhari said during Nasarawa visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 things President Buhari said during Nasarawa visit

In the speech, President Muhammadu Buhari warned that the government would no longer tolerate the attacks by suspected herdsmen and other bandits. Buhari who was on official visit to Nasarawa state, frowned at what he described as “unwarranted killing of innocent citizens’’. He said the government was working hard to instil peace and stability and enjoined Nigerians to resist the temptation of engaging in reprisals. Here are the things the president said during his visit: I am very pleased to be with you here today in Lafia, the Capital of Nasarawa state. I am, indeed, overwhelmed by the warm reception accorded to me. 2. I am, however, not surprised by this show of love and enthusiasm because, for me, this is home coming. 3. People of Nasarawa have always been with the CHANGE movement, since the early days of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) through All Progressives Congress (APC). 4. In 2011, the people of Nasarawa decided to vote for CHANGE, voted for the CPC in order to have a government for the people, and in 2015 they voted for continuity. 5. Today, I am obliged to reiterate Governor Al-Makura’s proclamation that, indeed, Nasarawa state is my political home. READ ALSO: NDLEA arrests man taking firearms to Benue 7. Accordingly, during my campaign visit to Nasarawa state in 2015, I noticed the transformation within Lafia metropolis.sion which I attended personally, I have been following the trend of events in the state and the reports I received are that of execution of many projects. 7. Accordingly, during my campaign visit to Nasarawa State in 2015, I noticed the transformation within Lafia metropolis. 8. Earlier this morning, I commissioned an electronic library, a fire service facility and Township Road. And now, I am here to commission a Special Needs School. 9. Later today, I will also commission a Model Primary Health Care Centre and Karu International Market. This is the CHANGE people of Nasarawa voted for. 10. I must add that these projects, I believe, were executed owing largely to the frugality of Governor Al-Makura in the management of the meagre resources at the disposal of the Administration in the State.

Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1150558-26-pres...t.html#1150558

Many things are said every day yet.....

Comment

Working...
    X