No announcement yet.

President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Victory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Victory

President Muhammadu Buhari Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Victory

President Muhammadu Buhari has written to congratulate Governor Willie Obiano, who was declared winner of the November 18, 2017 governorship election in Anambra state.

In the letter, the president wrote: "I congratulate Governor Willie Obiano on his re-election. Let me also commend the people of Anambra State, the candidates, INEC, security agencies and all other stakeholders, on the peaceful conduct of Saturday's election.

"The peaceful conduct and outcome of the Anambra election is an important step in the right direction, as we continue our electoral reform efforts. I am determined to give Nigeria free and fair elections, no matter which way the results swing.

"I wish Governor Obiano a successful second term in office, and assure him that the Federal Government under my watch will continue to work with him for the peace, progress and development of Anambra State."

Are we sure that Buhari has nohidden motives

Comment

The fact was that the election went very free and fair beyond the expectations of many. I think that must be one of the reasons for the congratulations.

Comment

Working...
    X