No announcement yet.

Stephanie Otobo confesses: I was manipulated and paid against Apostle Suleman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie Otobo confesses: I was manipulated and paid against Apostle Suleman

Stephanie Otobo confesses: I was manipulated and paid against Apostle Suleman

Stephanie Otobo has apologised to Apostle Johnson Suleman, his family and Church for the shameless show of deceits and lies she made against the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries.

The blackmailer, Stephanie made this stunning confession at the Fire & Miracle Night of Omega Fire Ministries’ International Worship Centre, Auchi.

According to her, she was lured sometime in 2017 to such act by some powerful politicians who promised her huge money and to help her grow in her career.

The reason for such enticement by these politician remains unclear. But what we can report now is that Apostle Suleman was percieved as a threat last year after intervening in the numerous heinous crimes against the Church of Christ around the Nation and became a Voice for the Gospel.

What followed was a well - doctored drama played by Stephanie Utobo who played out the manipulation of these 'unknown powerful politicians' to attack the reputation of Apostle Suleman and seemingly reduce the volume of his voice even as more evils were planned against the Church.

After all the evil machinations and smear campaigns, backed heavily by filthy lucre, Apostle Suleman appears to be having the last laugh.

To watch the video via the link below.

this world self... God help us

Comment

it's quite abashing and horrific seeing the rate of decadence out there in the society

Comment

Working...
      X